Wednesday, August 02, 2006


Have you ever wondered whether there are ninja midgets, or how, if you absolutely had to, you could kill a ninja? Or have you had to decide whether to go to Pirates of the Carribean II or dress as a clown, jump into a large aquarium and sing "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" backwards? If so, this is a source of information you definitely don't want to miss.

My high school buddies and I had a lot of our personal jokes centered around an exaggerated macho-bravado theme (e.g., Eddie Murphy, "That ain't how you start a fire, son, go and get me some gasoline!").

So we find Ask A Ninja especially hillarious. I got an iPod and found Ask A Ninja on iTunes for free. Some of the early ones aren't that funny, but the guy has perfected his schtick and it is extrememly funny.

I'm a big fan, and my daughters love my "I look forward to killing you soon" T-shirt.

No comments: